ION (CURRENCY:ION) traded up 1.1% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. ION has a market cap of $20.03 million and approximately $18,295.00 worth of ION was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, ION has traded up 18% against the dollar. One ION coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.91 or 0.00014432 BTC on exchanges including Upbit, Trade By Trade and Bittrex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00064370 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005779 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001834 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 7.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00014058 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00006287 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003170 BTC.
- Fluz Fluz (FLUZ) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0241 or 0.00000380 BTC.
- FidentiaX (FDX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000231 BTC.
- ConnectJob (CJT) traded 21% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000041 BTC.
ION uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 16th, 2015. ION’s total supply is 27,863,352 coins and its circulating supply is 21,963,352 coins. ION’s official Twitter account is @ionomics and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for ION is ionomy.com. ION’s official message board is ion.community.
Buying and Selling ION
ION can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Trade By Trade and Upbit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ION directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ION should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ION using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ION Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ION and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.