SIBCoin (CURRENCY:SIB) traded 1.8% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on August 12th. During the last seven days, SIBCoin has traded down 21.8% against the US dollar. SIBCoin has a market capitalization of $5.49 million and $35,654.00 worth of SIBCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One SIBCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.32 or 0.00005108 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Upbit, C-CEX and Livecoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6,354.39 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $321.13 or 0.05061027 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $574.05 or 0.09047176 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $59.67 or 0.00940489 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $93.76 or 0.01477700 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $13.32 or 0.00209888 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $157.67 or 0.02484940 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $19.99 or 0.00315038 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- DigiByte (DGB) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000428 BTC.
SIBCoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11GOST hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 9th, 2015. SIBCoin’s total supply is 16,945,894 coins. SIBCoin’s official Twitter account is @SibChervonec. The official website for SIBCoin is sibcoin.money.
Buying and Selling SIBCoin
SIBCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, YoBit, BTC-Alpha, C-CEX, Livecoin, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SIBCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SIBCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy SIBCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for SIBCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SIBCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.