Signal Token (CURRENCY:SIG) traded 33% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. In the last week, Signal Token has traded up 136.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Signal Token token can now be bought for $0.0450 or 0.00000466 BTC on major exchanges including Bancor Network, HitBTC, Livecoin and YoBit. Signal Token has a total market capitalization of $9.93 million and approximately $156,257.00 worth of Signal Token was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004702 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003500 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015863 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008529 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $18.55 or 0.00293614 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $11.70 or 0.00185132 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013728 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Signal Token Token Profile
Signal Token’s launch date was January 1st, 2018. Signal Token’s total supply is 378,851,756 tokens and its circulating supply is 220,625,490 tokens. Signal Token’s official Twitter account is @spectivvr and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Signal Token is /r/Spectiv and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Signal Token’s official website is www.spectivvr.com.
Buying and Selling Signal Token
Signal Token can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, IDEX, Livecoin, HitBTC and YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Signal Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Signal Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Signal Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Signal Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Signal Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.