VeriCoin (CURRENCY:VRC) traded down 4.6% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on August 12th. One VeriCoin coin can now be bought for $0.16 or 0.00002443 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Bittrex, Poloniex, Upbit and CoinEgg. VeriCoin has a market capitalization of $4.84 million and approximately $96,376.00 worth of VeriCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, VeriCoin has traded down 27.8% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.04 or 0.00047816 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded down 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003782 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 15.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.14 or 0.00300933 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- GoNetwork (GOT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002948 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000564 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $4.07 or 0.00064000 BTC.
- LoMoCoin (LMC) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0140 or 0.00000220 BTC.
- ToaCoin (TOA) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
VeriCoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was June 7th, 2014. VeriCoin’s total supply is 31,122,482 coins. The Reddit community for VeriCoin is /r/vericoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. VeriCoin’s official Twitter account is @VeriCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. VeriCoin’s official message board is www.vericoinforums.com. VeriCoin’s official website is www.vericoin.info.
Buying and Selling VeriCoin
VeriCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinEgg, Bleutrade, Upbit, Poloniex, Cryptopia, Livecoin and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as VeriCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade VeriCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy VeriCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for VeriCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for VeriCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.