DigitalDevelopersFund (CURRENCY:DDF) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on September 10th. DigitalDevelopersFund has a total market cap of $62,014.00 and $0.00 worth of DigitalDevelopersFund was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One DigitalDevelopersFund token can now be purchased for about $0.0121 or 0.00000196 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, DigitalDevelopersFund has traded down 28% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 7.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004215 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003035 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015912 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0195 or 0.00000309 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.64 or 0.00295280 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.49 or 0.00150375 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000226 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.57 or 0.00009001 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0346 or 0.00000548 BTC.
DigitalDevelopersFund’s launch date was June 29th, 2017. DigitalDevelopersFund’s total supply is 6,428,932 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,118,307 tokens. DigitalDevelopersFund’s official Twitter account is @DigitalDevFund and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for DigitalDevelopersFund is www.digitaldevelopersfund.com.
DigitalDevelopersFund Token Trading
DigitalDevelopersFund can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as DigitalDevelopersFund directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DigitalDevelopersFund should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy DigitalDevelopersFund using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for DigitalDevelopersFund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DigitalDevelopersFund and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.