Eternity (CURRENCY:ENT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on September 10th. One Eternity coin can now be purchased for about $0.0100 or 0.00000159 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, YoBit and Trade Satoshi. Eternity has a total market cap of $46,225.00 and $79.00 worth of Eternity was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Eternity has traded 13.8% lower against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005632 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 2.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00016315 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0505 or 0.00000801 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded up 13.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007990 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000305 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded up 25.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 4.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000142 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- Evil Coin (EVIL) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0078 or 0.00000123 BTC.
Eternity Coin Profile
ENT is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Eternity’s total supply is 4,603,939 coins. Eternity’s official Twitter account is @Eternity_Group. Eternity’s official website is ent.eternity-group.org.
Eternity Coin Trading
Eternity can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Trade Satoshi and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Eternity directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Eternity should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Eternity using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Eternity Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Eternity and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.