Onix (CURRENCY:ONX) traded flat against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on September 10th. One Onix coin can now be bought for about $0.0023 or 0.00000037 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi and YoBit. Onix has a market capitalization of $250,103.00 and approximately $298.00 worth of Onix was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Onix has traded down 21.1% against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Aston (ATX) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000434 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0846 or 0.00001341 BTC.
- Polis (POLIS) traded 12.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.86 or 0.00013655 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded down 12.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0101 or 0.00000160 BTC.
- DigitalPrice (DP) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000279 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 13.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0131 or 0.00000207 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 12.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Prime-XI (PXI) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000024 BTC.
Onix Coin Profile
ONX is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 26th, 2017. Onix’s total supply is 112,119,457 coins and its circulating supply is 107,072,781 coins. Onix’s official website is www.onixcoin.com. The Reddit community for Onix is /r/ONIXCOIN and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Onix’s official Twitter account is @onix_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Onix Coin Trading
Onix can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Onix directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Onix should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Onix using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Onix Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Onix and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.