UltraCoin (CURRENCY:UTC) traded 10.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on September 10th. UltraCoin has a total market capitalization of $232,129.00 and $129.00 worth of UltraCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, UltraCoin has traded 9.1% higher against the U.S. dollar. One UltraCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0049 or 0.00000077 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $201.54 or 0.03192440 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded up 25% against the dollar and now trades at $2.20 or 0.00034841 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $35.89 or 0.00568455 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.91 or 0.00014347 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.40 or 0.00022162 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.43 or 0.00038529 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded 8.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0035 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $60.90 or 0.00964599 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015702 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00009388 BTC.
UTC is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt-Chacha hashing algorithm. It launched on February 1st, 2014. UltraCoin’s total supply is 47,776,744 coins. UltraCoin’s official website is ultracoin.io. UltraCoin’s official Twitter account is @official_utc and its Facebook page is accessible here.
UltraCoin Coin Trading
UltraCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as UltraCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire UltraCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase UltraCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for UltraCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UltraCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.