AppCoins (CURRENCY:APPC) traded 10.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 11th. AppCoins has a market cap of $6.44 million and $119,721.00 worth of AppCoins was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, AppCoins has traded 39.2% lower against the U.S. dollar. One AppCoins token can now be purchased for $0.0644 or 0.00001029 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BiteBTC, IDEX, Huobi and Binance.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004116 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003104 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00016147 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0178 or 0.00000285 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.94 or 0.00270609 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.32 or 0.00148861 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 12% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007864 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 10.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000503 BTC.
AppCoins was first traded on November 6th, 2017. AppCoins’ total supply is 246,203,093 tokens and its circulating supply is 100,054,312 tokens. The official website for AppCoins is appcoins.io. AppCoins’ official Twitter account is @AppCoinsProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for AppCoins is /r/AppcoinsProtocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling AppCoins
AppCoins can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BiteBTC, HitBTC, IDEX, Binance and Huobi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AppCoins directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AppCoins should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase AppCoins using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for AppCoins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AppCoins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.