CryptoPing (CURRENCY:PING) traded down 4.9% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on September 11th. One CryptoPing token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0574 or 0.00000911 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, HitBTC, YoBit and Waves Decentralized Exchange. CryptoPing has a market capitalization of $570,762.00 and approximately $101.00 worth of CryptoPing was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, CryptoPing has traded down 14.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004194 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003046 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015913 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000303 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.22 or 0.00289388 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.47 or 0.00150430 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000218 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008802 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0344 or 0.00000547 BTC.
CryptoPing Token Profile
CryptoPing’s launch date was May 16th, 2017. CryptoPing’s total supply is 9,952,089 tokens. The official website for CryptoPing is cryptoping.tech. CryptoPing’s official Twitter account is @cryptoping.
Buying and Selling CryptoPing
CryptoPing can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, YoBit, HitBTC and Waves Decentralized Exchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptoPing directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade CryptoPing should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase CryptoPing using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CryptoPing Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryptoPing and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.