Enigma (CURRENCY:ENG) traded down 11.5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM Eastern on September 11th. Enigma has a total market cap of $38.54 million and approximately $1.04 million worth of Enigma was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Enigma token can now be purchased for approximately $0.52 or 0.00008219 BTC on popular exchanges including AirSwap, Mercatox, Hotbit and Kyber Network. Over the last week, Enigma has traded down 39.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 12.2% against the dollar and now trades at $178.08 or 0.02845240 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0324 or 0.00000517 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004201 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004559 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 11.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002258 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0053 or 0.00000085 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded 25.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- EuropeCoin (ERC) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001950 BTC.
Enigma Token Profile
ENG is a PoW/PoS token that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 28th, 2017. Enigma’s total supply is 150,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 74,836,171 tokens. The Reddit community for Enigma is /r/enigmacatalyst and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Enigma’s official website is enigma.co. Enigma’s official Twitter account is @enigmampc and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Enigma Token Trading
Enigma can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, OKEx, Liqui, AirSwap, Hotbit, ABCC, GOPAX, HitBTC, Upbit, Binance, Tidex, Bittrex, Kyber Network and Huobi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Enigma directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Enigma should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Enigma using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Enigma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Enigma and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.