indaHash (CURRENCY:IDH) traded down 0.8% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 11th. indaHash has a market capitalization of $2.53 million and $153,191.00 worth of indaHash was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, indaHash has traded down 26.3% against the US dollar. One indaHash token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0063 or 0.00000101 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Tidex, Cryptopia and Livecoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004127 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003188 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016020 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $17.45 or 0.00278495 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.36 or 0.00149472 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 10% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00008057 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000515 BTC.
indaHash Token Profile
indaHash’s genesis date was December 18th, 2017. indaHash’s total supply is 400,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 399,936,259 tokens. The Reddit community for indaHash is /r/indaHash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. indaHash’s official website is indahash.com. indaHash’s official message board is medium.com/@indahash. indaHash’s official Twitter account is @indahash and its Facebook page is accessible here.
indaHash Token Trading
indaHash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Tidex, HitBTC, Cryptopia, Exrates and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as indaHash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire indaHash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy indaHash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for indaHash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for indaHash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.