MustangCoin (CURRENCY:MST) traded 1% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on September 11th. MustangCoin has a total market cap of $64,410.00 and $0.00 worth of MustangCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, MustangCoin has traded 15.9% higher against the US dollar. One MustangCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.10 or 0.00001623 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, CoinExchange and Cryptopia.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Tao (XTO) traded 19.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004629 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015848 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 3.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0486 or 0.00000776 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 6.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.44 or 0.00007094 BTC.
- TrustPlus (TRUST) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0193 or 0.00000308 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded 9.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000132 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 35.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0042 or 0.00000068 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded up 37.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000230 BTC.
MustangCoin Coin Profile
MustangCoin (CRYPTO:MST) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 5th, 2016. MustangCoin’s total supply is 630,343 coins. MustangCoin’s official Twitter account is @mustangcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. MustangCoin’s official website is mustangcoin.xyz.
Buying and Selling MustangCoin
MustangCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MustangCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MustangCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MustangCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MustangCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MustangCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.