RevolverCoin (CURRENCY:XRE) traded 1.6% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 23:00 PM ET on September 11th. During the last week, RevolverCoin has traded 18% lower against the US dollar. RevolverCoin has a market capitalization of $79,590.00 and $8.00 worth of RevolverCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One RevolverCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0034 or 0.00000055 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- AC3 (AC3) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0390 or 0.00000623 BTC.
- CannabisCoin (CANN) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0133 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- SpreadCoin (SPR) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0955 or 0.00001526 BTC.
- Bolivarcoin (BOLI) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Kurrent (KURT) traded down 62.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- MindCoin (MND) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Virtacoin (VTA) traded 14.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BnrtxCoin (BNX) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- BowsCoin (BSC) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
RevolverCoin (XRE) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 28th, 2016. RevolverCoin’s total supply is 23,120,890 coins. RevolverCoin’s official Twitter account is @RevolverCoin. RevolverCoin’s official website is revolvercoin.org.
According to CryptoCompare, “XRE uses its own algorithm, X11Evo. “
Buying and Selling RevolverCoin
RevolverCoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as RevolverCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire RevolverCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy RevolverCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for RevolverCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for RevolverCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.