Storj (CURRENCY:STORJ) traded 2.8% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 11th. One Storj token can now be bought for approximately $0.23 or 0.00003704 BTC on popular exchanges including Poloniex, OKEx, Huobi and Gate.io. Storj has a market cap of $31.50 million and approximately $917,130.00 worth of Storj was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Storj has traded 27.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004127 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003188 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016020 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.45 or 0.00278495 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.36 or 0.00149472 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00008057 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000515 BTC.
Storj’s genesis date was July 19th, 2017. Storj’s total supply is 424,999,998 tokens and its circulating supply is 135,787,439 tokens. Storj’s official Twitter account is @storjproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Storj is /r/storj and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Storj’s official website is storj.io. Storj’s official message board is community.storj.io.
Buying and Selling Storj
Storj can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX, Tidex, CoinTiger, Gate.io, Ethfinex, OKEx, Binance, Huobi, Radar Relay, Liqui, Livecoin, Bittrex, Upbit, ABCC, IDEX, Poloniex and Liquid. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Storj directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Storj should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Storj using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Storj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storj and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.