UTRUST (CURRENCY:UTK) traded down 7.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on September 11th. One UTRUST token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0238 or 0.00000379 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Ethfinex, Kucoin, IDEX and OKEx. In the last week, UTRUST has traded down 30.5% against the US dollar. UTRUST has a total market cap of $10.72 million and $34,806.00 worth of UTRUST was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004148 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00003081 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015973 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0179 or 0.00000285 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 8.4% against the dollar and now trades at $17.04 or 0.00270914 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.35 or 0.00148660 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007845 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0318 or 0.00000506 BTC.
UTRUST Token Profile
UTRUST was first traded on August 28th, 2017. UTRUST’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 450,000,000 tokens. UTRUST’s official message board is medium.com/@UTRUST. The official website for UTRUST is utrust.com. UTRUST’s official Twitter account is @UTRUST_Official and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for UTRUST is /r/UTRUST_Official and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling UTRUST
UTRUST can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, IDEX, HitBTC, Kucoin, Ethfinex and Huobi. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as UTRUST directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade UTRUST should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy UTRUST using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for UTRUST Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for UTRUST and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.