Zen Protocol (CURRENCY:ZP) traded 8.7% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 11th. Zen Protocol has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $3,587.00 worth of Zen Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Zen Protocol has traded down 44.9% against the dollar. One Zen Protocol coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.60 or 0.00009642 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004127 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003188 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00016020 BTC.
- IOTA (MIOTA) traded down 7.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008587 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 6.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.45 or 0.00278495 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.36 or 0.00149472 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 9.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 10% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00008057 BTC.
Zen Protocol Profile
Zen Protocol (ZP) is a coin. Zen Protocol’s total supply is 21,341,200 coins. The Reddit community for Zen Protocol is /r/zenprotocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Zen Protocol’s official website is www.zenprotocol.com. Zen Protocol’s official Twitter account is @zen_protocol and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Zen Protocol Coin Trading
Zen Protocol can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bilaxy. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zen Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zen Protocol should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Zen Protocol using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zen Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zen Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.