ZenCash (CURRENCY:ZEN) traded 1.3% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on September 11th. One ZenCash coin can now be purchased for about $19.67 or 0.00305821 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, DragonEX, COSS and BiteBTC. ZenCash has a market cap of $89.71 million and $599,953.00 worth of ZenCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, ZenCash has traded 4.2% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 9.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $107.96 or 0.01716848 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $18.59 or 0.00295689 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $14.84 or 0.00236047 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.93 or 0.00046662 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.42 or 0.00022626 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 16.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.52 or 0.00055931 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003215 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002310 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
ZenCash Coin Profile
ZEN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 9th, 2017. ZenCash’s total supply is 4,560,475 coins. The official message board for ZenCash is forum.zensystem.io. ZenCash’s official Twitter account is @zencashofficial and its Facebook page is accessible here. ZenCash’s official website is horizen.global. The Reddit community for ZenCash is /r/ZenSys and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
ZenCash Coin Trading
ZenCash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: COSS, OKEx, Trade Satoshi, Bittrex, Graviex, Upbit, Cryptopia, DragonEX, Binance and BiteBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZenCash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZenCash should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase ZenCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZenCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZenCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.