ZSEcoin (CURRENCY:ZSE) traded down 14.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on September 11th. One ZSEcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0067 or 0.00000106 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, ZSEcoin has traded 7.3% higher against the dollar. ZSEcoin has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $221.00 worth of ZSEcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded 10.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $181.23 or 0.02882021 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded down 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008258 BTC.
- CPChain (CPC) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0323 or 0.00000514 BTC.
- I/O Coin (IOC) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004204 BTC.
- Happycoin (HPC) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004304 BTC.
- BitSend (BSD) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002238 BTC.
- ATMChain (ATM) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- PinkCoin (PINK) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000088 BTC.
- B3Coin (KB3) traded down 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0023 or 0.00000036 BTC.
- BlueCoin (BLU) traded down 24.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0024 or 0.00000038 BTC.
ZSE is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on December 17th, 2016. ZSEcoin’s total supply is 7,117,419 coins. ZSEcoin’s official website is zsecoin.com. ZSEcoin’s official Twitter account is @PrestigeCoin.
Buying and Selling ZSEcoin
ZSEcoin can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZSEcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZSEcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy ZSEcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZSEcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZSEcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.