808Coin (CURRENCY:808) traded 1% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 12th. 808Coin has a total market capitalization of $654,294.00 and $228.00 worth of 808Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One 808Coin coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptohub, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, 808Coin has traded 41.8% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Deutsche eMark (DEM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0065 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- TEKcoin (TEK) traded up 99.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Eurocoin (EUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0031 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- Neuro (NRO) traded down 10.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Credence Coin (CRDNC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000071 BTC.
- ARbit (ARB) traded 15.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0015 or 0.00000023 BTC.
808 is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 30th, 2016. 808Coin’s total supply is 395,517,569,592 coins. 808Coin’s official website is 808bass.space. 808Coin’s official Twitter account is @808BassCoin.
808Coin Coin Trading
808Coin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Cryptopia and Cryptohub. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as 808Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade 808Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy 808Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 808Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 808Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.