Aeron (CURRENCY:ARN) traded 1.8% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 12th. Aeron has a total market capitalization of $3.03 million and $2.95 million worth of Aeron was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Aeron token can now be purchased for $0.23 or 0.00003675 BTC on popular exchanges including Radar Relay, Tidex, Mercatox and Kucoin. During the last week, Aeron has traded 22.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004253 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003127 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015819 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.51 or 0.00276464 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.16 or 0.00144731 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007979 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0325 or 0.00000513 BTC.
Aeron Token Profile
Aeron’s launch date was August 10th, 2017. Aeron’s total supply is 20,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 13,000,000 tokens. Aeron’s official website is aeron.aero. The official message board for Aeron is medium.com/@aeronaero. The Reddit community for Aeron is /r/aeronaero and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Aeron’s official Twitter account is @aeron_aero and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Aeron Token Trading
Aeron can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Gate.io, HitBTC, Coinrail, Binance, Kuna, Tidex, Mercatox, IDAX, Kucoin, Bit-Z and Radar Relay. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aeron directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Aeron should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Aeron using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aeron Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aeron and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.