AidCoin (CURRENCY:AID) traded down 1.8% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 12th. One AidCoin token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0542 or 0.00000846 BTC on exchanges including Bancor Network, Upbit, BitForex and Bittrex. AidCoin has a total market cap of $2.27 million and $36,090.00 worth of AidCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, AidCoin has traded down 8.5% against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004260 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003145 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015638 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $18.13 or 0.00283211 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.40 or 0.00146860 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008191 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000518 BTC.
AidCoin Token Profile
AidCoin’s launch date was November 2nd, 2017. AidCoin’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 41,871,086 tokens. AidCoin’s official Twitter account is @aid_coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for AidCoin is /r/AidCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for AidCoin is www.aidcoin.co. AidCoin’s official message board is medium.com/aidcoin.
AidCoin Token Trading
AidCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, Ethfinex, BitForex, Bancor Network and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AidCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AidCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AidCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AidCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AidCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.