Aventus (CURRENCY:AVT) traded 5% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 12th. One Aventus token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.36 or 0.00005620 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox, IDEX, Ethfinex and OKEx. Over the last week, Aventus has traded 20.9% lower against the US dollar. Aventus has a market cap of $2.16 million and $25,612.00 worth of Aventus was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004251 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003138 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015648 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.96 or 0.00280571 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.36 or 0.00146160 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008127 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0329 or 0.00000513 BTC.
Aventus’ launch date was July 19th, 2017. Aventus’ total supply is 10,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 6,000,000 tokens. The official website for Aventus is aventus.io. Aventus’ official Twitter account is @AventusPF and its Facebook page is accessible here. Aventus’ official message board is blog.aventus.io. The Reddit community for Aventus is /r/Aventus and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Aventus
Aventus can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Gatecoin, HitBTC, OKEx, Ethfinex and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aventus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aventus should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Aventus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Aventus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aventus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.