Banyan Network (CURRENCY:BBN) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 12th. One Banyan Network token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0064 or 0.00000100 BTC on major exchanges including CoinEx, IDEX, Bibox and Ethfinex. During the last seven days, Banyan Network has traded 21.6% lower against the dollar. Banyan Network has a total market capitalization of $3.04 million and $501,218.00 worth of Banyan Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- APIS (APIS) traded 30.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded up 409.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0966 or 0.00001506 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0612 or 0.00000954 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.42 or 0.00006511 BTC.
- POPCHAIN (PCH) traded up 38.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- Acute Angle Cloud (AAC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000258 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- Nimiq (NIM) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000287 BTC.
Banyan Network Token Profile
Banyan Network uses the hashing algorithm. Banyan Network’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 471,932,830 tokens. Banyan Network’s official Twitter account is @banyan_network. The official website for Banyan Network is www.banyanbbt.org. The Reddit community for Banyan Network is /r/BanyanNetwork.
Buying and Selling Banyan Network
Banyan Network can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, IDEX, Ethfinex and CoinEx. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Banyan Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Banyan Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Banyan Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Banyan Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Banyan Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.