Bezant (CURRENCY:BZNT) traded up 5.9% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 12th. Bezant has a market capitalization of $4.29 million and $297,042.00 worth of Bezant was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Bezant has traded down 18.5% against the U.S. dollar. One Bezant token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0153 or 0.00000239 BTC on major exchanges including Bibox, IDEX, Bilaxy and Fatbtc.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004251 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003138 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015648 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $17.96 or 0.00280571 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.36 or 0.00146160 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008127 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0329 or 0.00000513 BTC.
Bezant launched on May 1st, 2018. Bezant’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 280,660,144 tokens. The official message board for Bezant is medium.com/bezant. Bezant’s official Twitter account is @bezant_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Bezant is /r/Bezant. Bezant’s official website is bezant.io.
Buying and Selling Bezant
Bezant can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Hotbit, Fatbtc, Bilaxy and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bezant directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bezant should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bezant using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bezant Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bezant and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.