Bismuth (CURRENCY:BIS) traded up 6% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 12th. One Bismuth coin can currently be bought for $0.42 or 0.00006511 BTC on exchanges. Bismuth has a market cap of $5.21 million and approximately $19,624.00 worth of Bismuth was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Bismuth has traded down 21.1% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- APIS (APIS) traded 30.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0194 or 0.00000302 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded up 409.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0966 or 0.00001506 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0612 or 0.00000954 BTC.
- POPCHAIN (PCH) traded 38.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000241 BTC.
- Acute Angle Cloud (AAC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0165 or 0.00000258 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000100 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0062 or 0.00000096 BTC.
- Nimiq (NIM) traded up 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000287 BTC.
Bismuth (BIS) uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was May 1st, 2017. Bismuth’s total supply is 13,104,711 coins and its circulating supply is 12,461,857 coins. The official website for Bismuth is bismuth.cz. The Reddit community for Bismuth is /r/cryptobismuth and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bismuth’s official Twitter account is @cryptobismuth and its Facebook page is accessible here. Bismuth’s official message board is bismuth.cz/forum.
Bismuth Coin Trading
Bismuth can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bismuth directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bismuth should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Bismuth using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bismuth Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bismuth and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.