Bitcoin File (CURRENCY:BIFI) traded up 14.2% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on September 12th. One Bitcoin File coin can currently be purchased for $0.0044 or 0.00000069 BTC on popular exchanges including Huobi and Gate.io. Bitcoin File has a total market cap of $0.00 and $50,706.00 worth of Bitcoin File was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Bitcoin File has traded up 18% against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded 4.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.29 or 0.00051467 BTC.
- Ontology (ONT) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00027990 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004318 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.89 or 0.00013930 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0935 or 0.00001461 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00006267 BTC.
- ION (ION) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00009592 BTC.
- ContentBox (BOX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0126 or 0.00000196 BTC.
- DECENT (DCT) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002116 BTC.
- Fluz Fluz (FLUZ) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0088 or 0.00000137 BTC.
Bitcoin File Coin Profile
Bitcoin File uses the hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 25th, 2017. Bitcoin File’s total supply is 21,050,000,000 coins. Bitcoin File’s official Twitter account is @BitcoinFile and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bitcoin File Coin Trading
Bitcoin File can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Gate.io and Huobi. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin File directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin File should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Bitcoin File using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin File Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin File and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.