Blakecoin (CURRENCY:BLC) traded up 0.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 12th. One Blakecoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0082 or 0.00000129 BTC on major exchanges including C-Patex and Cryptopia. Blakecoin has a market capitalization of $158,493.00 and $359.00 worth of Blakecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last seven days, Blakecoin has traded down 12% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $6,346.63 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 1.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $182.17 or 0.02877008 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $429.67 or 0.06785884 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $51.35 or 0.00810721 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $104.56 or 0.01650965 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.64 or 0.00168013 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0064 or 0.00000102 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $111.31 or 0.01757957 BTC.
- Bytecoin (BCN) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000029 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $19.01 or 0.00300209 BTC.
Blakecoin is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Blake-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on October 7th, 2013. Blakecoin’s total supply is 19,411,009 coins. Blakecoin’s official Twitter account is @BlakeCoin. Blakecoin’s official website is www.blakecoin.org.
Buying and Selling Blakecoin
Blakecoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia and C-Patex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blakecoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Blakecoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Blakecoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blakecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blakecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.