BLUE (CURRENCY:BLUE) traded down 4.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 12th. Over the last week, BLUE has traded down 26.1% against the US dollar. BLUE has a total market capitalization of $6.60 million and approximately $6,690.00 worth of BLUE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BLUE token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.18 or 0.00001932 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004280 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003139 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015599 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000296 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.15 or 0.00282953 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.35 or 0.00145665 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008176 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000526 BTC.
BLUE Token Profile
BLUE’s launch date was October 17th, 2017. BLUE’s total supply is 42,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 36,645,278 tokens. BLUE’s official message board is t.co/RoxhCbc3ku. The official website for BLUE is www.blueprotocol.com. BLUE’s official Twitter account is @EthereumBlue. The Reddit community for BLUE is /r/BlueCrypto and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling BLUE
BLUE can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, CoinExchange, IDEX and EtherDelta (ForkDelta). It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BLUE directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BLUE should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BLUE using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BLUE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLUE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.