Ccore (CURRENCY:CCO) traded 19.1% higher against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 12th. One Ccore token can currently be bought for about $0.12 or 0.00001900 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Mercatox and IDEX. In the last seven days, Ccore has traded up 33% against the dollar. Ccore has a market capitalization of $204,573.00 and approximately $5.00 worth of Ccore was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004253 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003127 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015819 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.51 or 0.00276464 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.16 or 0.00144731 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007979 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0325 or 0.00000513 BTC.
Ccore’s launch date was November 28th, 2017. Ccore’s total supply is 10,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,699,999 tokens. Ccore’s official website is ccore.io. Ccore’s official Twitter account is @ccore_io and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Ccore
Ccore can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX and Mercatox. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ccore directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Ccore should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ccore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ccore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ccore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.