CryCash (CURRENCY:CRC) traded down 12.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on September 12th. In the last seven days, CryCash has traded down 13.9% against the US dollar. CryCash has a total market cap of $421,381.00 and approximately $949.00 worth of CryCash was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CryCash token can now be purchased for about $0.0916 or 0.00001446 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, IDEX and Livecoin.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Feathercoin (FTC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0490 or 0.00000774 BTC.
- GoByte (GBX) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.85 or 0.00013431 BTC.
- Uniform Fiscal Object (UFO) traded up 16.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Innova (INN) traded 7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0844 or 0.00001332 BTC.
- Guncoin (GUN) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- Sparks (SPK) traded 19.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0173 or 0.00000273 BTC.
- CrowdCoin (CRC) traded 11.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0130 or 0.00000205 BTC.
- Dinerocoin (DIN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0091 or 0.00000144 BTC.
- IPChain (IPC) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002646 BTC.
CryCash (CRC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on May 5th, 2013. CryCash’s total supply is 7,057,137 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,597,936 tokens. CryCash’s official Twitter account is @cry_cash and its Facebook page is accessible here. CryCash’s official message board is medium.com/@crycash. CryCash’s official website is crycash.io.
CryCash Token Trading
CryCash can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, IDEX and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CryCash should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CryCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CryCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.