Cryptaur (CURRENCY:CPT) traded 8% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 12th. One Cryptaur token can now be bought for about $0.0011 or 0.00000018 BTC on popular exchanges including LATOKEN and HitBTC. Cryptaur has a total market cap of $8.14 million and $55,871.00 worth of Cryptaur was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Cryptaur has traded 28.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004170 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003145 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015945 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0176 or 0.00000281 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 5.9% against the dollar and now trades at $17.05 or 0.00271719 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.11 or 0.00145124 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0124 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 9.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007893 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0315 or 0.00000502 BTC.
Cryptaur launched on January 19th, 2018. Cryptaur’s total supply is 27,662,180,148 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,213,211,595 tokens. The official website for Cryptaur is cryptaur.com. The official message board for Cryptaur is medium.com/@cryptaur. The Reddit community for Cryptaur is /r/Cryptaur and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cryptaur’s official Twitter account is @cryptaur and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Cryptaur
Cryptaur can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and LATOKEN. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptaur directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cryptaur should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cryptaur using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptaur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptaur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.