DecentBet (CURRENCY:DBET) traded down 1.7% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on September 12th. One DecentBet token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0876 or 0.00001365 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit, HitBTC, LATOKEN and Bancor Network. Over the last seven days, DecentBet has traded 6.5% lower against the dollar. DecentBet has a market cap of $11.44 million and approximately $225,766.00 worth of DecentBet was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004280 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003139 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015599 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000296 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.15 or 0.00282953 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.35 or 0.00145665 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 7.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008176 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000526 BTC.
DecentBet Token Profile
DecentBet launched on September 13th, 2017. DecentBet’s total supply is 188,233,898 tokens and its circulating supply is 130,580,974 tokens. DecentBet’s official website is www.decent.bet. The Reddit community for DecentBet is /r/decentbet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. DecentBet’s official Twitter account is @Decent_Bet and its Facebook page is accessible here.
DecentBet Token Trading
DecentBet can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bancor Network, LATOKEN, YoBit and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as DecentBet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade DecentBet should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase DecentBet using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for DecentBet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for DecentBet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.