EchoLink (CURRENCY:EKO) traded 6.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on September 12th. Over the last seven days, EchoLink has traded 0.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. EchoLink has a market cap of $2.11 million and $104,512.00 worth of EchoLink was traded on exchanges in the last day. One EchoLink token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0057 or 0.00000088 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Hotbit, LBank and Huobi.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004280 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003139 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015599 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0190 or 0.00000296 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $18.15 or 0.00282953 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.35 or 0.00145665 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 7.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0142 or 0.00000221 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008176 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0337 or 0.00000526 BTC.
EchoLink Token Profile
EchoLink’s genesis date was January 20th, 2018. EchoLink’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 372,810,007 tokens. EchoLink’s official Twitter account is @EchoLinkInfo1. EchoLink’s official message board is medium.com/@EchoLinkInfo. The Reddit community for EchoLink is /r/EchoLinkInfo and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. EchoLink’s official website is echolink.info.
Buying and Selling EchoLink
EchoLink can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Hotbit, Huobi and LBank. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as EchoLink directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire EchoLink should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase EchoLink using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for EchoLink Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EchoLink and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.