Emerald Crypto (CURRENCY:EMD) traded 0.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 12th. In the last week, Emerald Crypto has traded down 29.8% against the U.S. dollar. One Emerald Crypto coin can now be bought for $0.0056 or 0.00000090 BTC on major exchanges. Emerald Crypto has a total market capitalization of $107,826.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Emerald Crypto was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0143 or 0.00000223 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded 10.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00013001 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0424 or 0.00000662 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.13 or 0.00001966 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded 112.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- CampusCoin (CMPCO) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0038 or 0.00000060 BTC.
- Canada eCoin (CDN) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000369 BTC.
Emerald Crypto Coin Profile
Emerald Crypto is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 16th, 2013. Emerald Crypto’s total supply is 19,117,129 coins. Emerald Crypto’s official Twitter account is @Emerald_Crypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. Emerald Crypto’s official website is www.emeraldcrypto.de.
Buying and Selling Emerald Crypto
Emerald Crypto can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Emerald Crypto directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Emerald Crypto should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Emerald Crypto using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Emerald Crypto Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Emerald Crypto and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.