EZToken (CURRENCY:EZT) traded up 21.7% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on September 12th. In the last seven days, EZToken has traded down 35.7% against the US dollar. One EZToken token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0623 or 0.00000974 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and Liquid. EZToken has a total market cap of $717,290.00 and approximately $9,925.00 worth of EZToken was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004251 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003138 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015648 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.96 or 0.00280571 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.36 or 0.00146160 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008127 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0329 or 0.00000513 BTC.
EZToken launched on December 22nd, 2017. EZToken’s total supply is 50,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 11,505,000 tokens. The official website for EZToken is ico.ezpos.io. EZToken’s official Twitter account is @eztoken and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling EZToken
EZToken can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as EZToken directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade EZToken should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy EZToken using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for EZToken Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for EZToken and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.