Gapcoin (CURRENCY:GAP) traded 3.7% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 12th. Over the last week, Gapcoin has traded 1.4% lower against the dollar. Gapcoin has a total market capitalization of $143,270.00 and approximately $37.00 worth of Gapcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Gapcoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0103 or 0.00000163 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005666 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.07 or 0.00222121 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00013143 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0256 or 0.00000405 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002372 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.69 or 0.00058200 BTC.
- Thingschain (TIC) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Gapcoin Coin Profile
Gapcoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was April 13th, 2016. Gapcoin’s total supply is 13,878,397 coins. The official website for Gapcoin is gapcoin.org. Gapcoin’s official Twitter account is @Gapcoin.
Buying and Selling Gapcoin
Gapcoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gapcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Gapcoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gapcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gapcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gapcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.