Merculet (CURRENCY:MVP) traded down 5% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on September 12th. One Merculet token can now be purchased for $0.0010 or 0.00000015 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Rfinex, Hotbit, Kucoin and Bilaxy. Over the last seven days, Merculet has traded 25.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Merculet has a market cap of $2.09 million and approximately $42,377.00 worth of Merculet was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004268 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003161 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015822 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.63 or 0.00278199 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.17 or 0.00144687 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00008034 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0326 or 0.00000515 BTC.
Merculet Token Profile
Merculet’s launch date was April 7th, 2018. Merculet’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,187,633,802 tokens. The official website for Merculet is www.merculet.io. Merculet’s official Twitter account is @Merculet_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Merculet is medium.com/merculet. The Reddit community for Merculet is /r/Merculet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Merculet
Merculet can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Rfinex, OKEx, Kucoin, IDEX, Hotbit and Bilaxy. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Merculet directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Merculet should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Merculet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Merculet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Merculet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.