NuShares (CURRENCY:NSR) traded 0.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 12th. Over the last seven days, NuShares has traded 29.5% lower against the U.S. dollar. NuShares has a total market cap of $527,738.00 and $2.00 worth of NuShares was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One NuShares token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.30 or 0.00052106 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000303 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 6.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002902 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00005354 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0781 or 0.00001233 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00020097 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000200 BTC.
NuShares Token Profile
NuShares (NSR) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) token that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was September 28th, 2014. NuShares’ total supply is 3,134,648,141 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,777,600,756 tokens. The Reddit community for NuShares is /r/NuBits and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. NuShares’ official website is nubits.com/nushares. NuShares’ official Twitter account is @OfficialNuBits and its Facebook page is accessible here.
NuShares Token Trading
NuShares can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as NuShares directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade NuShares should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase NuShares using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for NuShares Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for NuShares and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.