Phore (CURRENCY:PHR) traded down 6.8% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on September 12th. One Phore coin can currently be purchased for $0.44 or 0.00006869 BTC on exchanges including Cryptopia, IDAX, Nanex and CryptoBridge. Phore has a total market capitalization of $6.30 million and approximately $519,871.00 worth of Phore was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Phore has traded down 20% against the dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Particl (PART) traded 8.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.42 or 0.00038104 BTC.
- NoLimitCoin (NLC2) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000354 BTC.
- TokenStars (TEAM) traded 8.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001612 BTC.
- Shorty (SHORTY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000127 BTC.
- TEAM (TokenStars) (TEAM) traded 15% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0326 or 0.00000515 BTC.
- Bitradio (BRO) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0472 or 0.00000744 BTC.
- MojoCoin (MOJO) traded up 40.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000174 BTC.
- SatoshiMadness (MAD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- WARP (WARP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0677 or 0.00000735 BTC.
- Creatio (XCRE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0019 or 0.00000024 BTC.
Phore Coin Profile
Phore (PHR) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the PoS hashing algorithm. Phore’s total supply is 14,469,706 coins. Phore’s official message board is medium.com/@phoreblockchain. Phore’s official Twitter account is @phorecrypto and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Phore is /r/PhoreProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Phore is phore.io.
Buying and Selling Phore
Phore can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Nanex, IDAX and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phore directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phore should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Phore using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Phore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phore and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.