Proxeus (CURRENCY:XES) traded 1.7% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on September 12th. One Proxeus token can now be purchased for $0.0196 or 0.00000305 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid and IDEX. During the last seven days, Proxeus has traded 12.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Proxeus has a total market cap of $3.97 million and $17,938.00 worth of Proxeus was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004251 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003138 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015648 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0188 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $17.96 or 0.00280571 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.36 or 0.00146160 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000215 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.52 or 0.00008127 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0329 or 0.00000513 BTC.
Proxeus Token Profile
Proxeus launched on January 26th, 2018. Proxeus’ total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 203,240,351 tokens. Proxeus’ official Twitter account is @proxeusapp. Proxeus’ official website is proxeus.com. Proxeus’ official message board is medium.com/@proxeusapp_4423. The Reddit community for Proxeus is /r/proxeus and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Proxeus Token Trading
Proxeus can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Proxeus directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Proxeus should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Proxeus using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Proxeus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Proxeus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.