Rubycoin (CURRENCY:RBY) traded up 5.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on September 12th. During the last week, Rubycoin has traded 11.7% lower against the dollar. Rubycoin has a market cap of $8.82 million and $1,861.00 worth of Rubycoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Rubycoin coin can now be bought for approximately $0.34 or 0.00005350 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit, Bittrex and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.31 or 0.00052248 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded up 8.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002951 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0192 or 0.00000303 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0787 or 0.00001242 BTC.
- Radium (RADS) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.27 or 0.00020097 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
Rubycoin Coin Profile
Rubycoin (CRYPTO:RBY) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 24th, 2014. Rubycoin’s total supply is 26,052,142 coins. Rubycoin’s official Twitter account is @rubycoinorg. The Reddit community for Rubycoin is /r/rubycoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Rubycoin is www.rubycoin.org.
Buying and Selling Rubycoin
Rubycoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Cryptopia and Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rubycoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Rubycoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Rubycoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rubycoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rubycoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.