Spectre.ai Utility Token (CURRENCY:SXUT) traded down 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on September 12th. Spectre.ai Utility Token has a market capitalization of $1.34 million and approximately $18,633.00 worth of Spectre.ai Utility Token was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Spectre.ai Utility Token token can now be bought for $0.0547 or 0.00000864 BTC on major exchanges including Bibox, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. Over the last seven days, Spectre.ai Utility Token has traded down 22% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004253 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003127 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015819 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.51 or 0.00276464 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.16 or 0.00144731 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007979 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0325 or 0.00000513 BTC.
Spectre.ai Utility Token Token Profile
Spectre.ai Utility Token launched on September 11th, 2017. Spectre.ai Utility Token’s total supply is 42,980,365 tokens and its circulating supply is 24,529,558 tokens. Spectre.ai Utility Token’s official Twitter account is @SpectreAI. The official website for Spectre.ai Utility Token is www.spectre.ai.
Spectre.ai Utility Token Token Trading
Spectre.ai Utility Token can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Spectre.ai Utility Token directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Spectre.ai Utility Token should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Spectre.ai Utility Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Spectre.ai Utility Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Spectre.ai Utility Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.