Steem Dollars (CURRENCY:SBD) traded 0.1% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on September 12th. One Steem Dollars coin can currently be purchased for about $0.96 or 0.00015142 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Poloniex, HitBTC, OpenLedger DEX and Bittrex. During the last week, Steem Dollars has traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar. Steem Dollars has a market cap of $14.65 million and approximately $391,121.00 worth of Steem Dollars was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,346.63 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $429.67 or 0.06785884 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00011053 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $55.44 or 0.00875386 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded 9.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.21 or 0.00019165 BTC.
- PRIZM (PZM) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.60 or 0.00009472 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded down 8.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015446 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded down 23.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.38 or 0.00021845 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $84.76 or 0.01338298 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $3.83 or 0.00060510 BTC.
Steem Dollars Coin Profile
Steem Dollars (SBD) is a coin. Steem Dollars’ total supply is 15,275,529 coins. The official website for Steem Dollars is steem.io. Steem Dollars’ official message board is steemit.com/@steemitblog. Steem Dollars’ official Twitter account is @steemit and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Steem Dollars is /r/steemit and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Steem Dollars Coin Trading
Steem Dollars can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Upbit, HitBTC, GOPAX, Bittrex, Poloniex and OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Steem Dollars directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Steem Dollars should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Steem Dollars using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Steem Dollars Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Steem Dollars and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.