Swisscoin (CURRENCY:SIC) traded 16.2% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM ET on September 12th. One Swisscoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular exchanges including Rfinex and CoinExchange. Swisscoin has a market capitalization of $2.66 million and approximately $7,500.00 worth of Swisscoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Swisscoin has traded down 18% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005662 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.08 or 0.00222125 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.83 or 0.00013133 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000396 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002372 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded down 8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0028 or 0.00000045 BTC.
- Thingschain (TIC) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $3.69 or 0.00058200 BTC.
Swisscoin is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Swisscoin’s total supply is 10,200,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 8,404,282,788 coins. Swisscoin’s official Twitter account is @Swisscoin_Dev. The official website for Swisscoin is www.swisscoin.community.
Buying and Selling Swisscoin
Swisscoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Rfinex and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Swisscoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Swisscoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Swisscoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Swisscoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swisscoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.