TerraNova (CURRENCY:TER) traded down 24.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 12th. In the last seven days, TerraNova has traded down 20.9% against the U.S. dollar. One TerraNova coin can currently be purchased for $0.39 or 0.00006187 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, CoinExchange and Livecoin. TerraNova has a market cap of $0.00 and $36,984.00 worth of TerraNova was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.33 or 0.00005261 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $14.02 or 0.00223346 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded down 8.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00012894 BTC.
- Linda (LINDA) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000016 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 12.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0250 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002353 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded down 10.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Gambit (GAM) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.74 or 0.00059517 BTC.
- Thingschain (TIC) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
TerraNova Coin Profile
TerraNova (TER) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 26th, 2017. TerraNova’s total supply is 1,058,739 coins. TerraNova’s official Twitter account is @TerraNovaCoin. TerraNova’s official website is terranovacoin.wixsite.com/terranova-ter.
TerraNova Coin Trading
TerraNova can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TerraNova directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TerraNova should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TerraNova using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TerraNova Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TerraNova and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.