Trinity Network Credit (CURRENCY:TNC) traded 19.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on September 12th. Over the last week, Trinity Network Credit has traded 3.6% lower against the U.S. dollar. Trinity Network Credit has a market capitalization of $3.21 million and $48,007.00 worth of Trinity Network Credit was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Trinity Network Credit token can now be bought for approximately $0.0096 or 0.00000152 BTC on major exchanges including Gate.io, Kucoin, Switcheo Network and Bibox.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004253 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00003127 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015819 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000288 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $17.51 or 0.00276464 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.16 or 0.00144731 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000217 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007979 BTC.
- Zilliqa (ZIL) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0325 or 0.00000513 BTC.
Trinity Network Credit Profile
Trinity Network Credit’s genesis date was December 1st, 2017. Trinity Network Credit’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 333,333,333 tokens. The Reddit community for Trinity Network Credit is /r/TrinityTNC and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Trinity Network Credit’s official Twitter account is @TrinityCurrency. Trinity Network Credit’s official website is trinity.tech.
Buying and Selling Trinity Network Credit
Trinity Network Credit can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bibox, Switcheo Network, Kucoin and Gate.io. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Trinity Network Credit directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Trinity Network Credit should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Trinity Network Credit using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Trinity Network Credit Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Trinity Network Credit and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.