Visio (CURRENCY:VISIO) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 10:00 AM Eastern on September 12th. One Visio coin can currently be bought for about $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange and YoBit. Visio has a market cap of $25,717.00 and $2.00 worth of Visio was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, Visio has traded down 19.7% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00029282 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00020100 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.21 or 0.00003396 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.68 or 0.00026805 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.32 or 0.00005135 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001891 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $22.36 or 0.00355818 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008573 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000018 BTC.
Visio is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It launched on February 27th, 2017. Visio’s total supply is 63,215,324 coins and its circulating supply is 51,215,324 coins. Visio’s official website is www.visioplatform.com. Visio’s official Twitter account is @TheVisioProject.
Buying and Selling Visio
Visio can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange and YoBit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Visio directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Visio should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Visio using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Visio Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Visio and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.