Zayedcoin (CURRENCY:ZYD) traded 6.7% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on September 12th. One Zayedcoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0044 or 0.00000069 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges. Zayedcoin has a total market capitalization of $27,308.00 and $500.00 worth of Zayedcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Zayedcoin has traded 18.4% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0335 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0228 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Freicoin (FRC) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0046 or 0.00000072 BTC.
- Machinecoin (MAC) traded down 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0063 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- GlobalToken (GLT) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- Acoin (ACOIN) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0494 or 0.00000779 BTC.
- LeaCoin (LEA) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- SixEleven (611) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0903 or 0.00001425 BTC.
- Californium (CF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000149 BTC.
Zayedcoin (ZYD) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was September 7th, 2016. Zayedcoin’s total supply is 6,243,840 coins. Zayedcoin’s official website is www.zayedcoin.net. Zayedcoin’s official Twitter account is @ZayedCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Zayedcoin
Zayedcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zayedcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zayedcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Zayedcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Zayedcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zayedcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.