ZelCash (CURRENCY:ZEL) traded down 11.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 10:00 AM ET on September 12th. ZelCash has a market capitalization of $1.22 million and $3,337.00 worth of ZelCash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZelCash coin can now be purchased for about $0.0331 or 0.00000527 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, TradeOgre and Trade Satoshi. Over the last seven days, ZelCash has traded down 20.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Dash (DASH) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $174.08 or 0.02773425 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $34.58 or 0.00550915 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.84 or 0.00029282 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.84 or 0.00013349 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.26 or 0.00020100 BTC.
- ReddCoin (RDD) traded down 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 10.3% against the dollar and now trades at $2.07 or 0.00033001 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $58.60 or 0.00933560 BTC.
- Emercoin (EMC) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.16 or 0.00018403 BTC.
- PIVX (PIVX) traded 10.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.81 or 0.00012980 BTC.
ZelCash (CRYPTO:ZEL) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 31st, 2018. ZelCash’s total supply is 36,920,000 coins. The Reddit community for ZelCash is /r/zelcash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ZelCash’s official Twitter account is @Zelcash. The official website for ZelCash is zel.cash.
ZelCash Coin Trading
ZelCash can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre, Stocks.Exchange and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZelCash directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZelCash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZelCash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ZelCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZelCash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.